Due to the current environment, we have had all of our events for 2020 cancelled. We are now looking to host a number of online events, and need a strong team to pull these off.
6 Months (Part-Time)
Who is NX?:
We started off as a community of young creatives, but have since evolved into a media company covering individuals and companies from a wide range of industries and working backgrounds including Apprentices, Students, Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Creatives.
Our vision is to produce content to engage, showcase and inspire future generations to help our readers follow or realise their dreams, with a wider vision to help create a better future. To date, we have grown our on and offline presence through photoshoots, video shoots, interviews, articles and events alongside industry experts, and now we are looking to expand and add to our vision.
Is this role for you?:
Do you love creative thinking in event planning?
Do you like voicing your opinion?
Do you see yourself interviewing industry experts?
…If yes, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Responsibilities of the Events Coordinator:
- Welcome, call with the Editor, followed by one meeting per month online or face-face.
- Able to think creatively about content to produce for our events.
- Passion for the Events industry.
- You will be in direct contact with the Editor about your ideas and will be provided with help where necessary to bring your ideas to life.
- Work to be carried out remotely, with occasional workdays in Oxford. Venue (TBC)
- Attend a photo shoot to help build your profile across the NX accounts.
- Answer and engage with emails to help bring your ideas to life.
- Liaise with the marketing team to create marketing materials to push all events.
The deadline for all applications is the 29th of November. If successful you will be emailed on 1st December with an invite to an interview. All interviews will take place on the 5th of December at Oxford Brookes.