The role of the Marketing Executive is to analyse how our content is performing across our various platforms including our website, newsletters and social media accounts with the aim to produce improved performing content.
6 Months (Part-Time)
Is this role for you?:
Do you love creative thinking?
Do you like voicing your opinion?
Are you looking to grow your portfolio and experience?
Who is NX?
We started off as a community of young creatives, but have since evolved into a media company covering individuals and companies from a wide range of industries and working backgrounds including Apprentices, Students, Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Creatives.
Our vision is to produce content to engage, showcase and inspire future generations to help our readers follow or realise their dreams, with a wider vision to help create a better future. To date, we have grown our on and offline presence through photoshoots, video shoots, interviews, articles and events alongside industry experts, and now we want to expand and add to our vision with.. you?
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Welcome, call with the editor, followed by one meeting per month.
- Attend a photo shoot for your profile across the NX platforms.
- Passionate about Marketing.
- Manage and control one social media account.
- Create and monitor some marketing campaigns.
- Analyse marketing data.
- Sit in on a variety of photoshoot meetings with photographers and editors to come up with ideas.
The deadline for all applications is the 29th November. If successful you will be emailed on 1st December with an invite to an interview. All interviews will take place on the 5th December at Oxford Brookes.